Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Reuben's Brews Release Events in PDX


I've been hearing a lot about Reuben's Brews. This is the Seattle, WA brewer who so fiendishly collaborated with Fort George and Great Notion on this year's amazing 3-Way IPA. I gotta tell ya, that beer has certainly raised my interest in Reuben's Brews, and I've heard nothing but praise for their regular line-up from folks in the know. (I'm always the last to know.)

Gratefully, Reuben's Brews brews are coming to Portland and a number of release events have been scheduled across town at some of the very best taprooms. Check out the schedule above. I'll definitely be attending the party at Alberta Street Pub this Friday...and perhaps a few more. I'm excited! Are you excited? I'll post my reviews of Reuben's Brews shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment