Monday, December 16, 2013

MORE Beer-Related Christmas Gift Ideas

Yes! I found more awesome beer-related stuff that I want for Christmas! Of course, your own favorite beer geek might want some of these things, too! It's a win-win for all of us! Hurry up and order! December 21st is the last two-day shipping day guaranteed by the USPS.

Yog-Sothoth!
If you're a fan of HP Lovecraft, like I am, how could you NOT want this awesome Black Goat of the Woods Tavern bottle opener? The maple handle has an etched logo of everybody's favorite creepy dive bar, and there's a magnet buried inside so you can stick it to your fridge. Only $12.00 from Arkham Bazaar.


Where everybody dare not
speak his name...
Also from Arkham Bazaar, comes this beautiful Cthulhu Celtic Knot Beer Glass. Why drink your beer out of a regular beer glass, when you can sip and stare at the visage of a malevolent entity from another dimension? That's what I always say, anyway. Yes, this shaker pint is a tad pricey at $30.00, but I can practically guarantee that your Lovecraft loving loved one will be the only affirmed worshiper of the Old Ones at his next bottle share!


Hold on tight and pretend it's a plan!
How's this for uber-nerdiness? ThinkGeek has Doctor Who Disappearing Tardis Pint Glasses! They come two to a set and they're only $19.99. Okay, that's almost ten bucks each, but just imagine how excited your Dalek dorky pal will get when he/she witnesses the Tardis appear from nowhere on his/her icy-cold beverage! Hmm, I guess they really should have called them "appearing" Tardis pint glasses. In any case, if you know a beer drinking Doctor Who fan, I'm certain these glasses will bring joy to both of his/her hearts this Christmas.

Perfect for Bloody Marys, too!
There seems to be quite a number of craft beers on the market right now with creepy horror or zombie themes. Three Floyds Zombie Dust and Robinsons Family Brewers Iron Maiden Trooper come immediately to mind. You can't drink those brews out of just any old sissy glassware. No, spooky beer calls for an equally spooky drinking vessel. Luckily, Amazon has you covered with the Kikkerland Skull Stein! It's less than $10.00 and you get free shipping with Amazon Prime. Deal!

Your chalice awaits!
Now, I'm not completely convinced that India Pale Ales need their own special glassware design. I almost suspect some smart aleck invented the IPA glass just to see how many of us yutzes would buy one. Well, you can't buy just one. They come in sets of two and can be had at Amazon for about $20.00. Free shipping with Amazon Prime. I'm going to get a couple of these because, well, I'm a sucker for just about any fad that comes around. The shape kind of resembles those hospital bed urinals...okay, I'm not making this any better. I just want a couple for my bar. They'll look great next to the skull stein.

ubme, ibu
Okay, last one. How about some hops scented aftershave? ibu Hop Aftershave is dry-hopped for two weeks with whole cone Cascade hops. It's $24.95 for 8.5 ounces. Truthfully, I've never tried the stuff. I know that whenever I harvest my own hops, they make me itchy. Hopefully, that's not the case with ibu! I'm also thinking Merry the hops-loving Wonder Beagle would probably kill me in my sleep and eat my face off. Nevertheless, I'd love to smell like hops all day.

Happy holidays, folks! I hope Santa is good to you this year. As I mentioned in my previous holiday gift post, all of the images contained in this post were reproduced by direct link without any permission from anyone. If the owners of these images want me to unlink them, just say the word and they're gone. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. There are really great gift ideas for women. I am supposed to find something for my mother for mother's day but I might have to get something for myself too. Thanks so much for sharing.

    anniversary gift

    ReplyDelete