Sunday, December 29, 2013

2 Towns Ciderhouse - The BrightCider

Another bright idea?
I always buy some cider for holiday guests who might not like beer. Sorry winos. I know absolutely nada about wine and I don't really care to learn about pinots and cabernets because, well, I don't like the stuff. People are always bringing wine over to my house. Ha! As a result, I actually have a better stocked "wine cellar" than a "beer cellar".

Cider doesn't stick around in my fridge very long. I like cider. It is a nice change-up from beer. It tastes good and the party leftovers will never go to waste in my house. Our holiday party left me with a bottle of 2 Towns Ciderhouse's The BrightCider. It comes in a 500ml bottle with an ABV of 6%.

The cider poured into my glass a pale, straw yellow color with moderate carbonation.

Aroma was tart apple and pear with bit of a yeasty hint in the background.

Taste was crisp, tart apple. A little sweet, but not too much. Fresh fruit flavor.

Finish was a little dry but not too much.

A little tart. A little sweet. A little dry. This is a nice cider! I like! I'm giving The BrightCider a BeerGuyPDX rating of 3 crushed cans out of 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment