Sunday, May 19, 2013

Wanna Trade?

I found this extremely useful video on YouTube about how to successfully pack beer for shipping. (Thanks to ChadzBeerReviews.com for posting the video.) I really wish I had mailed some bombers to myself from San Diego when I was down south last month. Duh, I was there for a whole week and literally surrounded by fine craft beer that I can't buy up here in Stumptown. I could have had all kinds of deliciousness waiting for me on the front porch when I got home.


Hey, don't get me wrong, there are plenty of awesome beers to be had here in Portland, but it's nice to drink something a bit more unusual and hard to find every once in a while. Which leads me to the subject of beer trading. I've never done it and I'm wondering if anybody out there would like to swap some tasty Oregon beers for a few of the rare, regional delights from your own neck of the woods.

Here's the deal:
1) I'd prefer a price range between $25 and $30 a swap.
2) We pay our own shipping costs.
3) Bottles should be packed in the manner demonstrated in the video above.

I'd really like some Mid-West or East Coast craft beers that cannot be had in the Northwest. If you're interested, please email me at: wolf@beerguypdx.com

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment